The conference will cover a range of fundamental and applied topics in molecular phylogenetics.
- Evolutionary genomics
- Molecular phylogenetics and systematics
- Molecular dating, inferring complex scenarios of coevolution, and reconstruction of complex ancestral traits and events in genome evolution
- Development and phylogeny (evo-devo)
- Models and algorithms for molecular evolution
- Molecular ecology, biodiversity, and biogeography
- Applied phylogenetics: genotyping and barcoding of biological objects, molecular anthropology, molecular epidemiology, and forensic science
will give currents insights on selected subjects.